Structural steel engineering by Stahlbau Petry
Stahlbau Petry GmbH, founded by Ernst Petry in the year 1932, has been operating in steel construction for more than 75 years. The major proficiency certificate according to DIN 18800 Part 7 was obtained as early as 1950. The company received the certification according to EN ISO 9001 in 1997. In the production area, the performance capability has been adapted to today's challenges using modern technology and process optimisation.
In the year 2003, the company with the existing operating and production equipment was taken over by Alfons and Evelyn Günnewig and the partners Hans-Jürgen Stemann and Uwe Petry. Due to the economic upswing, higher utilisation has been achieved and with our skilled employees working in the team, good results have been achieved. We work in the whole of the Federal Republic of Germany including the neighbouring countries and are looking forward to taking on further challenges with architects and builders.
More than 70 years of ideas with steel! More than 70 years of further development with new technologies, better material, increased requirements for the architecture. More than 70 years of peak performance for the functionalties, for the cost-effectiveness, for the design. A period marked by dialogue with builders, architects and developers... Always on the lookout for the better solution. Always under the motto TEAMWORK WELDS US TOGETHER.
Christian Günnewig, Hans-Jürgen Stemann and Claudia Jakoby